Environmental Beach Tour
Environmental beach route in Barceloneta
During this beach tour you will learn about the environmental state and history of Barcelona’s beaches, local activities to protect the maritime environment and get active yourself in a beach clean-up and stand up paddle class.
Part of the activity is a donation to the Surfrider Foundation. The route can be in Spanish, English or German.
- 10.00-11.15 Educational beach walking tour: During these 60-90 min you will learn about the maritime eco system of your local beach in Barcelona, its threats and issues, marine life and its history. Plus you will hear from the environmental organization Surfrider Foundation, its activities and its local volunteer group in Barcelona.
- 11.15-12.15 Stand up paddle class
- 12.15-13.00 Mini beach clean-up and eco info session: Let's get active and study what types of contamination we find.
More photos here.
- Environmental beach tour and beach clean-up
- One hour of Stand up paddle class with monitor and materials
- An organic drink
The Help Factor
All activities at Surf & Help are supporting a specific good cause and during this session we will also support the work of the Surfrider Foundation.
Date, location and reservation
- Contact us to make a reservation for the next tour via the button below of phone +34 645921506
- Meeting Point: At the sculpture “La Estrella Herida”, Playa Barceloneta also known as “Los Cubos de la Barceloneta”. In front of Carrer de Pontevedra, 51 08003 Barcelona.