FANTASY SURFER COMPETITION
( English - Español )
Want to take part in the “Surfing and Saving the World Podcast" Fantasy Surfer Competition? It's fun, is free and you can win some cool prizes and help to save our planet.
How does it work?
1. Sign up to Fantasy Surfer here. It is free and just takes a minute.
2. Go to the navigation point "CLUBS" and click on "PUBLIC CLUBS". Look for "SEARCH PUBLIC CLUBS” and search for “Surfing and Saving the World Podcast Club”. Then click on
"Enter the club".
3. Then pick your team for the 2018 World Championship Tour by spending your virtual budget of 50 million dollars. More details on the exact rules here in our little video and on the Fantasy Surfer website.
4. After each competition, check how you did and see if you won. And update your team for the next competition.
Would be great if you could share this competition with your friends!!!
What are the prizes?
1) Prize for the overall winner of the 2018 season after all 11 comps
The person with most points at the end of the year in our club will get a “The Surfers Saving the World survival package”, which includes:
- a TAPP 1 faucet water filter (see photo of the filter above), so you can say: NO to water in plastic bottles!
- a Stainless steel reusable water bottle, so you can say: NO to water in plastic bottles!
- a Surf & Help reusable cotton tote bag, so you can say: NO to single use plastic bags!
- a Surf & Help organic and hand printed T-shirt.
2) Prize for the winner of each competition (to be delivered in Barcelona)
Surf & Help reusable cotton tote bag, so you can say: NO to single use plastic bags!
If you want to listen to our "Surfing and Saving the World Podcast", the link is here: