Information Paddle Surf the Beach Clean
During this beach tour you will learn about the environmental state and history of Barcelona’s beaches, local activities to protect the maritime environment and get active yourself in a beach clean-up and stand up paddle class.
The route can be in Spanish, English or German.
- 10.00-11.15 Educational beach walking tour: During these 60-90 min you will learn about the maritime eco system of your local beach in Barcelona, its threats and issues, marine life and its history. Plus you will hear from the environmental organization Surfrider Foundation, its activities and its local volunteer group in Barcelona.
- 11.15-12.15 Stand up paddle class
- 12.15-13.00 Mini beach clean-up and eco info session: Let's get active and study what types of contamination we find.
More photos here.
- Environmental beach tour and beach clean-up
- One hour of Stand up paddle class with monitor and materials
- An organic drink