Les Landes Surfcamp
Les Landes/France 'Rise-above-plastic' Surfcamp
We can't wait to get back to Europe's best beach breaks in Les Landes at the French Atlantic coast. In collaboration with Go & Surf we will spend a long weekend of surfing and surf lessons and will get to know the environmental work of the Surfrider Foundation having their European headquarter just around the corner of our camp.
Included in this package
- 3 days of accommodation in fully equipped wooden chalets of 3-4 people located in the campsite Les Pins Bleus 10min from the beach.
- Surf lesson 1h 30: Saturday morning and evening, Sunday morning and Monday morning. Lessons for beginners and advanced.
- Surfboards and wetsuits.
- Maybe we can arrange an afternoon trip to Surfrider Foundation HQ to Biarritz.
- Movie projection, short presentation about Surf & Help and the Surfrider Foundation.
- Short movie and photo collection edited by the Surf & Help about the trip.
The help factor
- All trips at Surf & Help are focusing one specific good cause and during this trip we are focusing on environmental conservation of our coastline.
- We will get to know the work of the grassroots environmental organization Surfrider Foundation and get to know the eco-friendly approach of the Go & Surf team.
- A percentage of this trip's price will get donated to the Surfrider Foundation. The exact amount will get published one week after the trip.
Dates and prices
- Dates and prices TBD
Prices do not include transportation to France. See also "How to get there?" below.
- Location: Labenne, Les Landes, France. Between Hossegor and Biarritz
- About the camp: We got to know the team of 'Go & Surf' because of their committed environmental friendly approach in running their school and their collaboration with the Surfrider Foundation. On offer are surfing and bodyboard courses, accommodation in surf camps or a surf house villa, group or private lessons for beginners and advanced level.
- The surf school has the French label “Jeunesse et sport”, a safety certificate guaranteeing safe practice.
- 'Go & Surf' is located in one of the world's best surf regions. Les Landes offers one-of-a-kind surfing along its endless and wide sandy beaches.
- Things to bring: sun protection, towel, swimwear, sleeping bag or linen for the bed (blankets are included the chalets)
- How to get there? Surf & Help does not organize the transport to Labenne. However there will be likely several people joining from Barcelona and we might share our private cars and split the costs between the people per car. Departure in Barcelona Friday 13-15:00, return to BCN Monday GPS Labenne Océan: Latitude: 45.59948376131047, Longitude: – 1.4719212055206298. International Airport of Biarritz-Anglet-Bayonne
- Just use the contact form, email to flo(at)surfandhelp.org or call at +34645921506.