Oceano Surf Camp - The surf camp in Andalucía/Spain
Want surf holidays and support a good cause at the same time? Oceano Surf Camp offers this special combination located in Conil de la Frontera.
Oceano Surf Camp - Conil de la Frontera, Spain
Location: Conil de la Frontera, Andalucía/Spain. Conil is a beautiful small town on the Atlantic coast in the southern part of Spain, with around 21,000 inhabitants. The long sandy beaches and the sunny warm climate make Conil a great location for your surf holiday.
Telephone: +34 626 94 08 04 (also whatsapp) or by Skype "Winterwaves"
About the camp: Probably the most established surf camp in Andalusia, Oceano Surf Camp is running surf camps and classes for over 14 years now. We at Surf & Help got to know Oceano from our supporting member Thomas, a long year surf teacher qualified by the German Surfing Association. Thomas worked at the camp as surf coach and recommended the camp to Surf & Help.
About the accommodation: The accommodation is based in a quiet urban neighborhood of the beach side town of Conil de la Frontera. On offer are two brand new self catered apartments that are very comfortable and have a superb beach access by foot. The apartments have fully equipped kitchens, spacious living rooms, sunny patios and clean, comfortable bedrooms.
Testimonials: Oceano Surf Camp has lots of positive feedback e.g. on Tripadvisor.
Season: The camp is open most time of the year but also offers special themed surf camps during specific dates.
* Special themed holiday packages that allow to combine surfing with other activities are for example Surf & Yoga or Surf & Learn Spanish.
* The camp is situated in one of the pretties corners of Andalucía and offers great sights to visit close-by, e.g. Cadiz, Sevilla, the town of Conil itself, etc.
How to get there: There are 4 major international airports within easy reach of the surf camp resort town of Conil de la Frontera. The airports in order of proximity are as follows: Jerez de la Frontera (XRY), Seville (SVQ), Gibraltar (GIB) and Malaga (AGP). The public transport infrastructure is very good in Andalusia therefore getting from the airport to Conil de la Frontera should be quite easy.
If you need a flight to Andalucia, take a look at our travel shop. If you book your flight via these search engines, Surf & Help will receive a little donation as commission of your booking;)
Example surf camp package:
- 7 Day Surf Camp: 7 nights shared accommodation Conil de la Frontera + 5 morning surfing lessons + 5 afternoons board and wetsuit hire for practice sessions + yoga for surfing + beach lifeguard and ocean safety + local area guides Price: from 425€
- 7 Day Surf & Yoga Camp: 7 nights shared accommodation Conil de la Frontera + 5 Surfing Lessons + 4 Ashtanga / Mysore or Hatha Yoga Sessions + Surfboards and Wetsuits for duration of your surfing lessons + Yoga for Surfing Integrated into your surfing lessons + Tapas Route Guide Conil de la Frontera + Local Area guides Price: from 475€
- Family Surf Holiday: 7 Nights Beautiful Villa Accommodation with Swimming pools, gardens and barbques + 5 Morning Surfing lessons for all the family + Many optional extra activities (Horse Riding, Yoga, Guided City Visits, Spanish Cooking Lessons) + Professional Surfing Instructors + Tapas Route Guides of Conil de la Frontera + Local Area Guides Price: from 1495€
- Learn Spanish and Surf Holiday: 7 nights Shared Accommodation Conil + Spanish Lessons Monday - Wednesday - Friday (2h per lesson) + 3 Afternoon Surfing Lessons Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday + Yoga For Surfing (Included in your Surfing Lessons) + Guided Cultural Tour (Bi-Lingual) Conil + Guided Visit to City of Cadiz + Guided Tapas Route Conil +Local Area Guides Price: from 550€
- Weekend - 3 Day Surf Camp: 3 Nights Accommodation Conil + 3 Surfing Lessons + Surfboards and Wetsuits for the duration of your stay + Yoga For Surfing + Tapas Route Guide In Conil de la Frontera + Local Area Guides Price: 285€
Find more surf packages on the Oceano Surf Camp website.
We will send you the details and final price of our requested package before you decide on making your reservation.
The Help Factor
- All of our activities are supporting one specific good cause and as part of our partnership with Oceano Surf we are supporting the work of the UK charity Street Child active in Sierra Leone and Liberia. Street Child currently is a front-runner in the fight against Ebola in the region.
- 10 percent of your booking amount at the camp will get donated to Street Child. See previous donations on our donation page.
How to make my reservation?
Step 1: Choose the package with dates you like to book either from the packages mentioned here or visit the Oceano Surf Camp website and submit our reservation request form. Questions? Just contact us or the Oceano team.
Step 2: We send you the details of your surf camp package including final price and payment details.
Step 3: You confirm your reservation and send payment.
In case of any questions on the camp, the packages, prices or the help factor, just contact us.