Yoga for Surfers & Street Child
English - Español
Together with Katymandu we are offering an unique class of yoga specifically for surfers and non-surfers. Part of the class' donations will get donated to the UK charity Street Child in Sierra Leone and Liberia.
Recomended donation 12 EUR/ person
For dates of our next class, see our calendar.
For surfers, yoga is a valuable addition and balance point to help improve your surfing and fitness. It improves many vital elements of surfing, especially flexibility, balance, breathing and core strength. But the class is also open and suitable for non-surfers as well. Big thanks to Katymandu. The class will be given in Spanish and English.
Location, Costs & Things to bring
- We recommend a donation of 12 EUR per person. A third of that will get donated to the charity Street Child in Sierra Leone and Liberia
- Location (May-Sep):
- Terrace of the Surf & Help building -> Comte Stanta Clara 72 2-2 OR
- Lawn behind Base Nautica, Playa Bogatell, Poblenou. The location is next to the skate park. If you come from Rambla Poble Nou just head straight direction beach.
- Location (Oct-Apr): Centre Cívic Barceloneta, Carrer de la Conreria, 1-9 Barcelona, 10 min from Metro Barceloneta
- Please bring a yoga mat if you have one and send us a message if you have a mat if we need to bring one for you.